Black Boy Inn Competition, Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Black Boy Inn, Northgate Street, Caernarfon, LL55 1RW
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for employees of Black Boy Inn, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social platform. Additional Entries can be acquired by entering on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter respectively.
6. The closing date for entry will be 14/12/22. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Sign up to our mailing list: https://eflyers.airship.co.uk/forms/black-boy-inn/signup/
- Like this post
- Share this post
- Tag your friend in the comments below
- Make sure you are following the Black Boy Inn on Facebook
The winner will be announced on 15/12/22.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: 1 of 3 Christmas Hampers as prepared by the Black Boy Inn
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
The prize is to be collected only, as delivery is not available.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on the specified day by the official Black Boy Inn social media accounts which are as follows:
Black Boy Inn are not responsible for dealings with false accounts. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be redeemed.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English and Welsh] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England and Wales].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Hampers will be available for collection on 18/12/22 or at a time and date specified by the Black Boy Inn, delivery is not available.