Services & Facilities
At the Black Boy Inn we strive to provide a personal service. From the moment you arrive our friendly staff are always on hand to assist and share their local knowledge.
- Full breakfast cooked to order.
- Chargeable parking is available in various car parks located within the town centre all within walking distance. We do have a limited amount of free parking permits for the Slate Quay car park please call to reception before going down to the car park (subject to availability)
- Reception desk 7am-9pm
- 47 Ensuite rooms spread over 4 properties
- 2 dining areas, 2 bars plus outside areas to eat and drink
- Limited baggage storage
- Rooms serviced daily
At the Black Boy Inn we appreciate that some of our guests may want to send the odd email or surf the web, which is why we provide complimentary wireless Internet access throughout our public areas and guest rooms.
- Wireless Internet access
- Printing/Copying service
- Multi-lingual team
At the Black Boy Inn we welcome families
- Public playground outside
- High chairs available in the dining areas and bars (please ask a member of staff)
- Baby changing facilities located in the Disabled toilets
- Children’s menu available
- In the Bar areas we do ask for all children to leave by 9pm.
- Cots and Z beds are available in a very limited number of rooms at a charge, please make sure you book your room with us direct as we only have a handful of rooms suitable.
- Children are not allowed to go up to the bar.
- Children must be supervised at all times and not allowed to run around, we are an extremely busy Inn and hot food and drink are carried at all times through the property.
We have on-going maintenance behind the scenes to ensure all our bedrooms and public areas are kept as up to date as possible and of course to ensure we meet up to the standard of Visit Wales, the AA and the local EHO. We use the quieter months to do most of the work so not to cause disruption to our guests. The most recent big development is the extension to our courtyard and Coach house, please keep an eye on our social media accounts for updates.