Cwestiynau a Ofynnir yn Aml
Please click a heading to expand
- Are lifts available for use?
- We do not have lifts in any part of the Black Boy complex , due to the age of the property.
- Do you have WiFi available?
- Yes we have Free WiFi, just log in and register.
- Do you accept pets?
- We do not accept pets in any part of the premises.
- Do you allow storage of baggage?
- We can store baggage if needed in reception. Please double check you do not leave any items behind on departure.
- Do you offer entertainment in the dining or function rooms?
- We operate a policy that does not accept any form of entertainment in dining or function rooms. This includes disco and live bands. We operate this in respect of our local neighbour’s & our own residents to have a peaceful night after Inn closes.
- What are the standards of your buildings?
- The Black Boy was renovated in 2012 to a 4 star standard ,Black Jacks a separate building in courtyard of the Inn was completed as a development in 2013 . Ty Dre or Town House was completed in 2014 again all to a 4 star standard.
- Who are you graded by?
- We are annually graded by both Visit Wales and the AA , in 2016 both companies have graded us 4 star coaching Inn quality.
- Can you supply a map of the local area?
- We have a map of Caernarfon available for download here (PDF)
- What do I need to reserve a room?
- We require a credit or debit card to reserve a room. We use secure trading to hold all card details for your security. Again we are fully PCI compliant. On arrival you will need to pre authorize a card for your stay or pay for the accommodation. a £30.00 per person per night will be added to the total pre authorisation to cover bar and meal bills.
- Can you accommodate large group bookings?
- Group bookings of 5 or more rooms can only be accepted by a Team Manager, a deposit will also be required.
Checking In & Out
- What time can I check in?
- You can check in from 3.00pm - Please check your confirmation email to ensure correct dates have been booked for you.
- What time do I check out?
- You need to check out by 11.00am - If early check out is required please pay night before, or on arrival to enable us to help you.
- I am expecting to check in late at night, will this be ok?
- If you are intending to arrive late after midnight , please contact us to inform us of expected arrival time. Due to the nature of the building night staff will not always notice you at main door.
- Which bed configurations are available?
- Twin bed or double bed configuration , please inform us directly if you wish bed to be split as twin beds. Do not assume we are aware of your preference as some agent bookings do not inform us . Most guests will receive a number of emails from us prior to arrival if agent has supplied your email to us.
- Can you supply extra Z beds?
- Extra Z beds in room have the same requirements as above , please do not assume we are aware of the request. Z beds are a chargeable extra.
- Can I book a ground floor room?
- We have a number of ground floor rooms, which are easy access with walk in showers . If you have difficulty with stairs please book one of these as the olde Inn is very narrow with low beams, as you can appreciate from its age.
- Do rooms have heating / air conditioning?
- All rooms are fully centrally heated , but no air conditioning, due to age of the properties.
- Do you have parking facilities?
- Free parking is available, although it is limited in Caernarfon. Early arrivals will be allocated to the castle car park about 1000 yards away from Inn with a free permit .This enables us to get all residents parked overnight .We have 39 rooms and 39 spaces .The Small car park next to the Inn is owned by local council and is kept back for later arrivals and blue badge holders. There is a charge for the use of this one of £5.00 per day. Public car parks are available for free around the Inn from 17.00hrs until 9.30hrs following day.
- I am due to stay at Ty Dre / Town House, is parking available?
- All Ty Dre / Town House residents park at the main castle car park, a free permit is required from reception.
- Can I reserve a car parking space?
- We are unable to reserve car park spaces. The car park next to the Inn is kept back for blue badge holders
- What time is breakfast served?
- Breakfast times can be exceptionally busy if all residents arrive at the same time. 9.00am is the peak hour particularly on a Sunday morning. Please avoid this time and arrive earlier if you wish to set off early. Serving times weekdays and Saturday 7.00 am until 9.30 am, Sunday 7.30 am until 10.00am.
- Is breakfast included?
- Breakfast is included . Please book on our own web site (subject to package booked).
- Who can I contact regarding any payment issues?
- Please Contact the reception team between 9am too 10pm on email@example.com