The Black Boy Inn Reopens on Monday 9th November.
We are all looking forward to going back to work and welcoming you all back to the Black Boy Inn from Monday. We have been working through the new Government guidelines which are pretty detailed and have introduced some very sharp rules that we must all keep them in order to protect our staff and visitors alike. Please note the information below and come to the pub prepared as we can’t allow customers to come in without following the new guidelines. Be patient with us as this is as new for us as it is for you, we will help as much as we can.
If you would like to contact us about any of the information below, call between 10 am-1.30 pm on 01286 673604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
• TRACIO TRACKING AND OLRHAIN – It is required for all visitors to the Black Boy to do Track and Trace, scan the QR code and note the information required. Also, identifying test, according to the information in this notification.
• You must always wear masks (unless they are exempt) when you go in and walk around the pub and our other properties, it is not required for you to wear one while you are sitting by your table to eat or drink.
• We are implementing a single-way system in Pub, access is at the entrance between the Lolfa Bar and the dining room, the exit is through the Public Bar.
• A member of staff will take you to your table where you will be served at your table, don’t go to the bar to be served. No standing at the bar.
• All tables must be ordered in advance, this can be done via our website www.black-boy-inn.com when you book, you will need to put the names of the people in your group and are you coming like 1 home or if you are coming from different households.
• If you arrive at the pub without any order, the Maitre d will have to be at the door to order for you (subject to table availability) so be ready to give all the details as if you have ordered online, we will need to take contact details including your phone number, email, address and people’s names in your group.
• The longest time allowed in the pub is 2 hours, respect this and do not sin. If you are asked to leave if you have arrived at the biggest time in the pub.
• ID We must now check all our customers when entering the pub, ID forms are different depending on the type of group you are coming into, see below for details.
• TAI HOUSING GROUPS – You’ll need to check your name and if you lived i.e. Driving License, Utility Measuring or any other official documentation, this is required for all of the group except Children Aged 11 and under or a carer for one of the group. There is no limit for homes groups, but you must all live in the same address.
• UNIGOLION Individuals (separate homes) – We will need an ID that confirms your name, this can be a Driving License, Passport, Debit or Credit Card. The maximum size of these groups is 4 and except children aged 11 and under and carers of one of the group.
• Last orders for drinks are 9.30 pm and we close at 10 pm.