Black Boy Inn would like to thank our guests for their continued loyalty and trust during these uncertain times. As we face the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment and responsibility towards you has never been stronger. We will continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding, as ever-changing as they are, to keep everyone safe, including our guests and employees.
We are re-looking today at social distancing rules which are changing as of the 14th September
- All customer’s are required to wear a face mask when entering the building. Customers are required to wear them when entering the building, however they can be removed when eating and drinking.
- Please use the hand sanitizers distributed throughout the premises.
- Groups of 6 or more are not permitted.
- All customers must first go to their table and then one person from each party only, can order drinks from the bar.
- You may be required to queue when busy. We have put social distancing crosses on the floor to ensure you keep a safe distance from other customers.
- Track and trace is compulsory. If anyone refuses, you will not be allowed entry.